Arrived in Ireland

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 7:00 PM
Well i arrived here safe and sound after a pretty nice trip, even though the seats on Cathay Pacific are a form of torture.
I went through the new terminal in Dublin airport, i was not really impressed seen as i had come from the amazing terminal in Hong Kong.
They seem to be still finishing it too as i arrived, god what a long walk to arrivals!
After telling my parents not to come up to the airport to greet me, i was a little sorry that they listened to me and i had to wait for a taxi home, sniff.
My dads pal who i dont know came to collect me and kind of outstayed his welcome when i did get home.
Still though it was great to see them again after the drive home, my god the place is miserable in the winter, almost no colour.
Jet lag hit with a vengeance at about 5pm and i was out for about 15 hours. zzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com