Calling to neighbours

Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 2:12 PM
It was really nice calling to my neighbors this morning and good to hear that all is well. The kids have really grown up since i saw them last. It was hard looking at my old house with a new car in the drive but at least it is rented now and not vacant any more.
Things haven't really changed in the estate and not many people seem to have moved out. That bloody dog on the other side is still barking. From what i hear from my neighbours, the people in my old house are very nice and looking after the place. I would hate to have a shower of knackers in there destroying what was my home.
It will be good to call around there again before i go home for a few drinks.
The last of the shopping was done today, its really hard to get anywhere as the weather is so cold. My nieces Amanda and Louise were today too, i had to find a website for them,
"santa tracker.com", pretty much shows where he is at the moment. When i was that age i would have loved that. Louise really did.
Another day of my holiday over and still missing Tesh.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com